Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 12:02 PM
Subject: Re: Out of date strips (KMM844973I3207L0KM)

Thank you for contacting Abbott Laboratories, MediSense Products.

If your blood glucose test strips have reached the expiration date that
is printed on the bottom of the test strips box, and on the outside foil
wrapper of your test strips, please discard them. There is no way to use
expired strips in your machine.
Having said that, to make up for the inconvenience of your strips not
working on the last day of the month, we will be happy to sen! d you a
of 10 complimentary test strips if you provide us with your name, phone
number, email address, and the serial numbers for your meter and lot
number of the expired test strips.
If you have additional questions or concerns please feel free to email
us back or call toll free at 1-800-527-3339.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Abbott Laboratories
MediSense Products Customer Care

 Please visit our website at