RE: [IP] swimmers out there - "Endless Pools"

We put in such a basically large spa at our old home.  It has powerful jets
at one end and you swim in place.  However ,it was significantly less than
successful since the benches on the sides were in the way.  Besides it
wasn't as much fun as a pool.

Joel