Re: [IP] heat and humalog

In a message dated 8/3/2003 11:00:47 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I either got a bad vial of
> Humalog once, or something.  It had been through an airport x-ray (can
> you tell it was before I joined IP?) AND the hotel maids left our room
> COLD.  The Humalog was in a drawer and it felt cold.

What is this about Humalog and the xray at the ariport?????????????
Does the xray really affect the insulin?  If so, then wouldn't any xray taken
of your body with your pump on, affect the humalog in the pump (if you aren't
wearing an xray shield)?

Julie   (please save your cancelled postage stamps.  Leave a 1/4-1/2 inch
           border around the stamps and mail them to:
           Mr Maynard Guss    9593 NW 26th Place  Sunrise, FL  33322.
           Please indicate these stamps are for ASAP.
          This is an on-going fund-raiser for an organization called ASAP.
  <A HREF="www.asap4sm.org">www.asap.org</A> My daughter has Chiari, a rare
brain disorder)