[IP] Re: Going to call MM about Paradigm #8

For what it's worth, you should by now be asking for a brand new pump out of
the box.  They will do it if you are persistent, and no one should have to
settle for a refurbished pump when you are on the 8'th one.
Tell them to send new, or you are going to put up a fight.
They did it for me when my 508 died and two refurbs were bad, they will do it
if you get someone at the top.