[IP] swimmers out there - "Endless Pools"

Any other swimmers out there...
Have you ever tried the "Endless Pools" swim in place pools?
They are incredibly expensive... something you would definitely want to
try before you buy.  There really aren't any pools near my house. I have to
drive 20 miles
one way to Albuquerque. I'm afraid of having lows after I swim. Not
something I'd want to happen while driving home.