[IP] Re: Heat and Humalog

My daughter pumped in Las Vegas for three years, and we only changed the
insulin every 2 weeks.  Most doctor's shudder at this, so I usually don't
mention it.  We NEVER saw degradation from heat.....bad sites, yes, but
never the insulin, and the pump was worn by a very active little girl who
played outside regardless of heat index.  Back then, we did mix half and
half with regular.  We've been Novolog for 18 months, and have never even
had a bad site.

Mary, Kelly's Mom