Re: [IP] Dual Wave

Em, before you make any changes MAKE sure you understand what your doing,
especially if
it is not you that is affected.

A dual wave covers the immediate carbos, and those carbos that fat
generates, fat takes
a little longer, say 3-4 hours.

One thing that really confuses me is the use of R, why do you need it.

Lastly, i strongly you consult his CDE or Endo.