[IP] Vaccines and T1

Interesting subject to me...

 For my residency paperwork (US visa papers) I had to have the chicken-pocks
vaccine (relative new vaccine ~7yrs or so that was not available when I was a
small child) put on since I never had chicken pocks when I was young. I had the
vaccine in Oct/Nov of '01 and was diagnosed in Feb of '02. I used to 'blame' the
vaccine for the diagnosis but at this point it is not like I can go back and
'fix' it.

 I did ask the Drs. about it and they said it had nothing to do with it and that
many children get it and there is no correlation. I have also read a few
research papers on the subject but it seems like there is nothing 'conclusive'
on the research so far.

Just my anecdote with vaccines and T1 diagnosis.

Eloisa and Libertad (MM 511 Paradigm)
dx'd 2/11/02 pumping since 6/02