[IP] Insulin Potency

 I don't know that it was my original idea--I may have read someone else
 it before. But I think it would be a great idea if someone could come up with a
 of "litmus" test for insulin. The bottle would come with a little strip that
you put
 a drop on and see what color it turns and that tells you if the insulin is
"good" or
 not. Then you know for sure before you ever use it if it has been compromised
 heat or other things. That would help elminate one of the unknowns that is on
check list when we have unexpected highs.
Okay, anyone know enough chemistry to make it work???

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
 Who hated highschool chemistry because her beakers always broke and the stuff
turned the right color.