[IP] Re: breast-fed babies

> >My son Anthony was breastfed exclusively till he was 18 mos.  Diagnosed
> > one  month later. Did everything right. It's the vaccines . Some people
> > have that genetic predisposition and have weaker immune systems.
> > So, when a vaccine is given it's a virus. They say that diabetes comes
> > from a virus.

Caution: personal story, delete now)
Is there room for a YMMV? (Your Mileage May Vary)  I never had an
immunization - Mom didn't want me to get hurt. Had my first shot 10/31/50
and that was vitamins cuz I was so *run down.* Dx'd IDDM in a coma 5 days
later. No vaccines. I didn't feel good when bro had mumps, had a rash above
my lip when he had measles, had 3 pox when he had chicken pox. I was not
breastfed, but had boils, sties, and carbuncles all the previous 8 years
with no treatment other than Watkin's Petro Carbo Salve and Band-Aids. I
believe the infection finally did my pancreas in.

You never can beat your genes at their game ~ Dr. Bender (spot)