[IP] Microalbumin (Sort of OT)

W.J. gots a question -

Several years ago my doc told me that my microalb. numbers were going up.  I
did some research on the 'net and found a medical publication that discussed
the fact that people with Addison's Disease (like me) also show microalb.,
that it is normal, and not a sign of kidney problems of any type.

Anyone ever see anything like that, or perhaps know where I could look?  I'd
really like to bring the article to my doc, since my microalb numbers
haven't changed in several years.  Any suggestions would be helpful on
where/how to search.