[IP] Going to call MM about Paradigm #8...

It's making a weird noise when I bolus now.. almost like the 508 "click" but
it's more of a grindy noise... I'm starting to think that after 8 paradigms
in 11 months, SOMETHING needs to be fixed with these.. Ironically the last
one errored out with a motor failure.. *sigh*

At what point do you call it quits and try another pump?  Or force MiniMed
to send me a brand new one? I really do like this pump, but it's lack of
reliability/durability is somewhat of a concern to me now :(