Re: [IP] Re: breast-fed babies

At 11:29 AM 8/4/2003, you wrote:
>Who the heck cares whether vaccines are live viruses?  Why would that matter?

Actually it matters allot..  if its a dead virus then its just the bodies
reaction and nothing else.  If its a live virus then it could be an
infection caused by the virus.

Then again I think I just look at things like that allot closer than most
since I work with allot of immune compromised patients and those patients
that may not be able to handle a live virus vaccine.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
      *Message Boards*