Re: [IP] Re: breast-fed babies

Who the heck cares whether vaccines are live viruses?  Why would that matter?
 It's still a virus, something foreign in your body.  The body still
 recognizes it as foreign. That's why people get fevers sometimes. When my son
 received the MMR vaccine one week later he woke with 102 fever. Brought him to
doc and was told that was an effect from the vaccine.  Boy, what was it
really doing to my child?  Six months later, diagnosed with Type 1.

Krista, Mom to Anthony 2 1/2 Dx'd 8/25/02