Re: [IP] heat and humalog

There's been discussion about this on the forum before. Some people suspect
that it is not heat, or the insulin that goes bad, but rather the site. I
have also found that insulin *seems* to lose its potency after 3 day but
I've never been able to prove either way. However, I have gone so far as to
change the set, and use old insulin I've emptied from my tubing and
collected. The "old" insulin seemed potent,  but not quite as strong as new
stuff I take out of the bottle.  I wear my pump in my jeans pocket and so
it gets warmed by my body. That may be part of it.