Re: [IP] heat and humalog

But I have NEVER had degredation of Novolog due to

I think I did.  I had a mostly-empty vial in my purse at a theme park,
and it was HOT.  What was in the pump seemed OK, but the next time I
re-filled the pump, my blood sugar quickly rose to 275.  I was sleepy, so
I trashed the vial and opened a new one.  The next morning my blood sugar
level was fine.  I did prime out all of the "old" Novolog.  This is why I
get 2 vials a month, just in case.  Also, I either got a bad vial of
Humalog once, or something.  It had been through an airport x-ray (can
you tell it was before I joined IP?) AND the hotel maids left our room
COLD.  The Humalog was in a drawer and it felt cold.  My make-up in the
bottles was cold.  I don't know if it was the x-ray or the changes in the
temperature or if it wasn't stored properly before I bought it.

Does anyone else look around and think, "It's an absolute miracle that
I'm alive."?

It's an absolute miracle that I'm alive,

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!