Re: [IP] Not so Great A1c!

In a message dated 8/2/03 9:14:35 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> With everyone chiming in lately with their terrific A1c's, I just had to
> mention that I got mine back yesterday and it was 8.4.  I have had an awful
> summer with a lot of site failures, insulin gone bad, crazy schedules, and
> stress about a new job.
> Nobody's perfect, but I do try,

Hey, Sherry -- I'm not perfect, either. My A1C was 8.8 the first of June. Job
stress, weight gain, etc. I got my basals straightened out, canned the job,
etc. My last A1C (July 10) was 7.6, so it's starting down again. I'm sure
you'll start getting back on track, too. Just hang in there. :-)

Jan and ElvisToo