[IP] Re: I need some information too

>>>Patricia goes for gastro emptying x rays on Aug 12. They say she will be
having these x rays for about 5-6 hour long. And the nurse said not to worry
about the pump as it would be fine. I need to know is this true or what
I do about her pump and the x ray machines. >>>

They have little lead aprons around for such things so ask to take advantage
of one. For a pg lady they protect the baby, so why not protect the pump. I
photocopied the section from my manual and shrunk it and laminated it to
show techs and save a lot of arguments about it. Best to you both!

Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the