[IP] Please help me!! (New Pump User)

Hi All,

 HELP! I am using the Comfort Infusion sets, but I have been having major
problems with blood entering the tubing. This has happened ever since I started
pumping. I keep having to change my infusion sets because blood gets into the
canula and then enters the tubing. Any suggestions? My sites were in my hip and
thigh. Could that be where the problem lies? I am so new to this, I don't know
what to try!

Thanks for the help,

Do you Yahoo!?