Subject: [IP] Energizer E(squared) batteries

Has anyone used Energizer E2 (squared) batteries in their paradigm pump? The
advertisement says "Longer lasing power of high-tech devices". The
manufacturer recommended using them in my digital camera, I know they are
expensive but I wondered if they would be cost effective. Happy Pumping
Sharon

I just got my first "low batterie" alarm on my paradigm today.  I put a new
Energizer e2 (squared) battery in on the first day of my pump hook-up at the
hospital on June 25.  That was about a month and a week ago.  I have done lots
and lots of button pushing, changing my basal rates once or twice a week,
setting and resetting options, clicking around to get familiar with things.  I
also use my remote a few times a week and use the vibrate option when I'm in
noisy areas.  Seems like the e2 are pretty good, but I have nothing to compare
them to since that's all I've used.

Yessi Palmer