Re: [IP] how often does your infusion set come out/fail?

Hey Yessi,

  This is your neighbor, Sylvia!!!  Josh is VERY skinny.  You will see that
tomorrow.  He has been using the QS 6mm sets for a couple of years now (well,
since they first came out!!!) and his sites last 5-7 days usually with great
BGs.  We tried 8mm canula sets and those canulas were pushed right out of his
little body and stuck to the adhesive.  So the 6mm canula is what works.  We
personally HATED the Tenders/Sils style set.  Needle was too long and it was
torture on both of us to use them.

Hey lady, looking forward to meeting you tomorrow.  Kerri, mom to many is
also going to try and come!  She is also 'vertically

mom to Joshua up in Poulsbo