[IP] Your current info

Please take a moment to reply to this email and make changes to your
contact information.

I'm using a new software tool called Plaxo to update my address
book.  Plaxo makes this easy by sending messages like this one
-- and, if you download Plaxo too, you and I will automatically
have each other's latest contact info right inside Outlook or
Outlook Express without needing to send emails back and forth.
You can get Plaxo at: http://www.plaxo.com/downloads.

  1. Download Plaxo and we will automatically stay in sync:

  1. Click REPLY
  2. Check the contact info below - and if it isn't correct - just
       change it in the reply.
  3. Send the reply message

If everything looks correct, just reply with `no changes'
in the message body.

Name: Insulin-Pumpers
Job Title:
Work E-mail: email @ redacted
Work Phone:
Work Fax:
Work Address Line 1:
Work Address Line 2:
Work City, State, Zip:
Mobile Phone:

Home E-mail:
Home Phone:
Home Fax:
Home Address Line 1:
Home Address Line 2:
Home City, State, Zip:

 P.S. I've included my Plaxo card below so that you have my current information.
I've also attached a copy as a vCard.

 | Yerachmiel Altman (at home)
 | email @ redacted
 | Sr. Design Engineer
 | Information Builders Inc
 | 2 Penn Plaza
 | New York, NY 10121
 | work: (917) 339-6323

This message was sent to you by email @ redacted
via Plaxo.  To have Plaxo automatically handle these messages
in the future, go to: http://www.plaxo.com/autoreply

Plaxo's Privacy Policy: http://www.plaxo.com/support/privacy

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
Yerachmiel Altman (at home).vcf]