[IP] Paradigm Quick Set

For those of you who use Paradigm Quick set do you always find the blue
needle guard lose in the packaging?  I think I have only found one of the
needle guards actually on the needle when I have opened a set for my son.
Last week I had to throw out a brand new set because I stuck the needle deep
into my finger as my son was quickly (not quick enough) telling me to be
careful and I was real tired and not paying attention.