Re: [IP] MM Infusion sets

i had the same thing happen a few months ago.  i think it was a bad batch of
sets. 6 times in the 2 weeks. MM told me not to use the rest of the box, and
they sent me out replacements. they also sent me out the two other sets that
they have and the inserters to try. i did not like them. the quick-set is the
one for me. no problems lately with the sets.  keep trying!!