[IP] Monthly Contributions

On my digest I read <Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your tax deductible
of the diabetes community. Please visit:>

So I went to the sight and kept getting a bank account reject on my master
card because my donation was not over $10.00.  I am living on disability
insurance with sporadic outside income and thought $5.00 a month would be
doable.  I've continued to contribute to the IP over the years and will send
a small check but you really should take that $1 or $2 header off the top.

Dianne De Mink, Type I for nearly 40 years, is working on a book about diet
and nutrition.