[IP] MM Infusion sets

I started my Paradigm in May, 2003. I have not had any problems with my
 infusion sets until recently. I use the quick set 6mm. Yesterday I got no
alarm right after I changed my set when I went to bolus for breakfast. I then
changed my set again. The cannula was bent. I went to bolus for breakfast
 today and notice a pool of insulin leaking out of the infusion set. I removed
infusion set and notice that the cannula was bent again. MM suggested that I
change to the Silhouette. Has anyone else had this happen to them? Anyone have
any experience with the Silhouetter?

dxd 4/26/02 type 1 @ age 23, pumping 5/6/03