Re: [IP] Type 1 or type 2 or type 1.5 (Now Off Topic)

Just think of how many fewer posts we'd have every week if those who wish to
unsubscribe simply READ THE BOTTOM OF EACH AND EVERY E-MAIL!

If you want to classify something as "gross misuse of the internet",
emailing 4268 people when you want to unsubscribe is much worse.

I know it's an oxymoron to add yet another post to the list to complain
about too many posts, but I haven't heard my "New Mail" chime for about 5
minutes now and I'm lonely....

By the way, what happened to Sara SP? She's always great at replying to
messages like this. (And I don't mean this in a way to offend her, or to
offend anyone that is usually offended by her.)

Matt