Re: [IP] Type 1 or type 2 or type 1.5

>pls. discontinue all ip mail. we give to the juvinile diabetes foundation.
>when i signed us up for this , i wasnt aware you email type1 patients to a
>  extreme level. i will contact my provider to see that this
>excessive amount of
>ceases! In my opinion this is gross missuse of the internet and
>misrepresentation of  a online informative site. how sad!

Excuse Me????   On top of the list of Lists where you sign up is the paragraph:

"Insulin Pumpers main mail list is a HIGH traffic list with 4268
active contributors. Consider subscribing to digest or browser access
if you are not prepared for a large volume of mail. You may switch
from one subscription type to another any time by contacting
HELP@Insulin-Pumpers.org "

That very SAME address should be used when you wish to unsubscribe
from the Lists.  Now as to "misuse" and "misrepresentation", just
what were you thinking when you joined?  This website and email Lists
have given hope, information and solutions to over 7,000 diabetics on
insulin. It has provided the answers to many problems and questions
and given some of those pumpers answers that they couldn't get
elsewhere.  IMHO, in the five years I've worked for this site, I have
had the great joy of reading thousands of emails from members who
have been VERY happy with the email.   If you still wish to complain,
send it to  HELP@insulin-pumpers.org or the Administrative head of
the organization, email @ redacted

And for those 80,000 messages I've read so far, I've hardly felt sad
at all!   :>)

just a volunteer here who DOES appreciate what we have