[IP] Re: Type 1 or type 2 or type 1.5?

>>From: "David Farfan" <email @ redacted>
I was DX with IDDM June 1st 2001.  I had a BG of 1734 and couldn't be woken
up.  After all that I ask my Endo what type of diabetes I had he said I had
"1.5" because I can't make and insulin and I have Insulin resistant because
I take Steroids for my kidney Transplant.  My question is that Is they
something call type 1.5 diabetes?  Thanks<<

Hi David,

Here's a URL that explains what Type 1.5 is:

Cindy, mom to Noah, dx age 9, pumping since 6.99