[IP] Re: Manicure/Pedicure

> as for getting a pedicure he said definitely tell them you are
> diabetic, test the temp of the water they use with your finger before
> putting your feet in,

I would think testing it with your elbow or inner arm like testing a baby
bottle would be better. The reason is they want you to test it because your
feet may be numb and fingers can stand much greater hot water due to
dishwashing, etc. That water may be too hot for feet but very comfortable
for a finger.

I've learned.... That the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an
elderly person. ~ Andy Rooney