Re: [IP] Study: Do breastfeed babies have lower risk of Type 1??

JayJay was breastfed exclusively until 4 months. I continued to nurse
him until he was 10 1/2 months old, and he was dx'd at 11 1/2 months
old. He had never been sick a day in his life until 1 week after the
last time he breastfed. That's when he got the ear infection that
snowballed and ended up being dx'd 3 weeks later. I still feel guilty
about that. Maybe if I hadn't stopped nursing...yadayada. Can't change
it now, but I'll always wonder if that had anything to do with it.

Mom to JayJay, age 5
Dx'd @ 11 mos.
Pumping with "Zero"