[IP] support group ??

Awhile back Rodney wrote that he wanted info on pump support groups.

For those who attend meetings, I was wondering how they went.  Was there much
information offered?  Any specific topics?  Were you asked if anyone was
having problems and did you have time to discuss issues that you had?

The reason why I ask is that I have been to some of our meetings in the town
we live in.  A representative from minimed as well as Disetronics attends.  It
is a 3-ring circus.  It seems that their only purpose is to try and sell
 their product. There is so much animosity between the two. They stand there and
degrade each others product.  I have been waiting for them to come to blows.
Their behavior is so totally inappropriate.

Anyway, wondering if others have any success and get any info with their
meetings.  I am ready to give up on ours.

Julie   (please save your cancelled postage stamps.  Leave a 1/4-1/2 inch
           border around the stamps and mail them to:
           Mr Maynard Guss    9593 NW 26th Place  Sunrise, FL  33322.
           Please indicate these stamps are for ASAP.
          This is an on-going fund-raiser for an organization called ASAP.
  <A HREF="www.asap4sm.org">www.asap.org</A> My daughter has Chiari, a rare
brain disorder)