RE: [IP] Disetronic/FDA matter

 --- On Sat 08/02, Faith < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: Faith [mailto: email @ redacted]Subject: RE: [IP] Disetronic/FDA
matterThey don't have to comply to FDA regs for the rest of the world and
theyare building a plant in the USA that will conform to FDA regs and sellthem
to us here in the USA.Building a whole new plant sounds like Disetronic is doing
somethingpretty cooperative.At least it does to me. Everyone is entitled to
their own opinion. Faith
 Faith, Ive looked high and low on the Disetronic USA & the Swiss web sites
AND the St. Paul, MN area trying to find any info about where they are building
that new building and when it is scheduled for completion. Can you or anyone
give me and my husband some info on that, it would help relieve our mind on that