[IP] Re: Full Reservoirs (was disetronic fda matter)

Margo said:
>fill up that reservoir completely.  Anyone having
>problems with the plastic reservoirs and
>crystallization of insulin when doing it this way?

I respond:

Margo,  Everyone has given you very good advice about
filling the reservoir and then just replacing the
tubing and infusion sets on schedule.  I now have a
Dtron+ (obtained pre-embargo).  I fill the res FULL.
I use between 20 and 30 u per day depending on how
hungry & active I am.  So, I can go **at least** 10
days with one reservoir.

Before I had the Dtron+ I used MM pumps previously.
NEVER had a problem with crystallization - not once.

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?