[IP] re: disetronic fda matter

<<<<<From: "margo2" <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IP] Disetronic/FDA matter
Sandy, I'm not a high insulin user and was wondering how long that
would last because I only use about 30 units a day, at most, under
circumstances. I wasn't able to purchase a D-Tron Plus due to the FDA
one of the reasons I chose that particular pump was the convenience of
cartridge. I'm finding that filling the reservoir on my current pump to
cumbersome because I don't have the strength nor as fine motor skills as
once had. I would hate to use the cartridge once and throw away all that
good insulin.
I also think the FDA is making a mountain out of a molehill.>>>>>>>>
I leave miy prefilled cartridge in until it runs out of insulin, just
change the infusion set
every 3 or 4 days.  Some times the cartridge lasts a week, sometimes a
little longer.
Why would you waste the insulin?

pumping since 08-00