Re: [IP] Pet Assistance?

You are not crazy.  Animals are very smart creatures!  My dog knows
something is wrong when I have low sugar.  She'll stop playing immediately
when she sees me bring out my testing kit.  And if one of us doesn't get up
to turn off an alarm clock she comes up on the bed to see why.  I've had a
stomach flu for 3 days so she has been laying on the couch by the door
"protecting mommy" and comes to peek in the bedroom door every half hour or
so.  If I call her over she'll snuggle for a bit, otherwise she goes back to
her "post."  I don't think I'll ever not have a dog, they're great.  Hey,
she definitely keeps me exercising at any rate ;)