re: [IP] Batteries and Disetronic

<<<<<<<< lovely friend sent me a web site about the Disetronic pump and
their woes
with the FDA and yes the letter says it would replace the pump.  But it
 says that their manufacturing is the same for all pumps. So there is a
problem with the battery casing cracking.  I have had problems with
batteries ever
 since he started the pump. We have sent the pump back for repair due to
cracked battery case.  And I have also purchased out of pocket batteries
that the
 insurance would not cover due to the batteries should be lasted longer
than they were.  The pump would need a new battery if he put it in stop
position while
showering or swimming or playing sports.  I had too many night of the
sound waking up to change batteries.
Sorry, but I do not want my son on a pump that doesn't meet the
 This was not an isolated case but a serious problem with all pumps this
company makes.

I just had to say that this is not a serious problem with ALL Disetronic
I've never had a a battery problem or a cracking problem with the htron
plus i had first or the dtron plus i have now.
It isn't a good thing to say ALL.
I'm sorry your son has had so many problems with his pump.
All disetronic customers have not had the same problems.

pumping since 08-00