From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of jhughey
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2003 12:50 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] Disetronic/FDA matter

>>> I'm finding that filling the reservoir on my current pump to be
cumbersome because I don't have the strength nor as fine motor skills as I
once had. I would hate to use the cartridge once and throw away all that
good insulin.>>>

There are lots and lots of us on MM pumps with 300u reservoirs and don't
throw any of it away. I use 26-33u a day.

If you're a downloading expert, great. Help your neighbor get that piano
downstairs

=