Re: [IP] Friend in diabetic coma

>>> if we 100 of us disconnected at night, with a decent bs, what
PERCENT of us, would be in coma, 8 hours later ???>>>

I'd say pretty much all the Type 1's would be. There MUST be insulin in the
system and Humalog/Novolog (pump insulins) are very short acting and would
be out of the system by about 5 hours. Give another three hours and WHAMMO!!
I doubt YMMV. I can have a bad site and go over 600 in a matter of a few
hours. Add 4-5 more to that and I have no doubt.

Stress is when you wake up screaming and then you realize you haven't fallen
asleep yet

=