RE: [IP] Disetronic/FDA matter

Sandy, I'm not a high insulin user and was wondering how long that cartridge
would last because I only use about 30 units a day, at most, under normal
circumstances. I wasn't able to purchase a D-Tron Plus due to the FDA and
one of the reasons I chose that particular pump was the convenience of the
cartridge. I'm finding that filling the reservoir on my current pump to be
cumbersome because I don't have the strength nor as fine motor skills as I
once had. I would hate to use the cartridge once and throw away all that
good insulin.

I also think the FDA is making a mountain out of a molehill.

Well...here's my 2-cents' worth: