[IP] Friend in diabetic coma

In a message dated 8/1/2003 11:17:01 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> If the needle comes out, will the pump sound an
> alarm?  Or will it just keep pumping?

Whenever mine has slipped out (not a needle, but a little plastic tube), it
has always gotten bent under the tape and then I get a no delivery alarm.  I
have the Minimed 508.
PS:  To the person with the friend in a coma, my prayers and thoughts are
with you.