Re: [IP] Friend in diabetic coma

In a message dated 8/1/2003 6:58:36 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I've never had a failure yet, but don't they beep or vibrate when there's
> no delivery?

I haven't had a pump failure, but whenever my 508 alarms due to a low battery
or low reservoir volume, I don't even hear it.  (mayn times I have to check
the pump to see if my bolus was given).  Maybe your friend slept through any
alarms the pump may have had.

If his site had come out, there would be no alarm unless for some reason
there happened to be an occlusion.