Re: [IP] Friend in diabetic coma

> Got a question:   If the needle comes out, will the pump sound an
> alarm?  Or will it just keep pumping?
> don soon to be pumping~

as far as i can figure out, if there's nothing blocking the flow of insulin,
it'll just keep pumping.  :)  this happened to me the other night - first
time i managed to yank out my set (didn't want to, but it happened anyway,
but i was sleeping so i guess i can't be held accountable for my yanking it
out. *grin*).

liz - ottawa