From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of len lutz
Sent: Saturday, 2 August 2003 6:28 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Disetronic Pump and Problems with FDA

i have absolutely NO facts to base this on... just a theory...

Disetronic is going to come out with some revolutionary pump, within a
year..
(sure hope it holds that UNAPPROVED for pumping, humalog insulin cartridge)

i will still have over 2 years of life, left on mine... BUT WAIT... it has
been determined, by the almighty FDA, that my pump, could be
defective....and, i have received a letter from Disetronic, stating the
same.....so, when the new Disetronic pump is available, HOW could my
insurance company refuse to pay for a new pump, to replace my "POSSIBLY
defective one". immediately.......

hmmmmmm.... maybe, just maybe,  Disetronic, aint as dump, as we've all been

NPTWHD (Normal People's Thoughts, Will Hopefully Differ)