[IP] Friend in diabetic coma

I received word today, about a friend of mine that is also a
pumper. He's been diabetic for 31yrs, decent control, he's
42 now.

Guess last wed, while sleeping his pump failed. His mother
couldn't reach him by phone so she called the parametics,
they arrived took him to the hospital where he's been in a
coma since then.

No word on what his bg was.

going to phone another friend to find out more details. I find
it hard to understand, he was using a MM508. I've never had
a failure yet, but don't they beep or vibrate when there's no