[IP] Manicure/pedicure

I get my nails done every 2 weeks and a pedicure every 3 weeks (in the summer
only, in the winter I get one every 4-5 weeks).  I know, I know, it can get
expensive, but it's SO worth it, and it's only money, you can work and make
more, and when you die you can't take it with you, so enjoy it while you can!

Just make sure that if you do go so often as I do, that thwey give you your
own files, foot scraper, etc.  I walk in with my little baggie full of
supplies and away I go.  Also,  make sure that you go to a reputable salon/day
spa and make sure that they clean out the pedicure bowl (and drain) with a
disinfectant cleaner.