RE: [IP] Diabetes Software

 -- On Fri 08/01, < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted: Fri, 01
Aug 2003 20:39:44 +0000Subject: RE: [IP] Diabetes Software Kerry,Well, I HAVE
written software for computers...but nothing diabetes related or available for
general use. :-)
 I wrote Logbook DM for my own personal use (and, in fact, bought a PDA JUST so
that I could write it!). I then decided to sell it because it was easier than
anything else out there, and thought others could use it.
 So, I'm afraid I can't help you personally. However, there is a lot of software
available for desktop computers. One available that I know of is DIABASS that is
pretty decent. There is also a free one that is available called BgTracker, etc.
Check the insulin-pumpers links page.
 And if you go to www.cnet.com there are 9 listed. One is free, the other 8 are
free to try and then you have to buy them. It depends on exactly what among the
9 you are looking for and what platform (operating system). Liz

Eliminate pop-ups before they appear!
Visit www.PopSwatter.com now - It's FREE.