Re: [IP] On Vacation

On 1 Aug 2003 at 10:42, Brian C <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Thank you George.
> I would of totally missed this message if George did not say
> something.  So far this morning I have had over 100 messages to deal
> with.  And after working 14 hours graveyards, on my 3rd day of work
> and trying to do these things fast enough to get some sleep before I
> have to go back tonight I don't look to close at the main list emails
> very closely.  So please write to the Help address to get these things
> done or it may get skipped by mistake.
> Brian
> The Volunteer Admin doing the help email this week

 You're welcome, Brian. And just to clarify, Brian does NOT work in a graveyard,
but at a
 hospital where he works with kids. SO, let's make it a little easier on Brian
by using that
 HELP@insulin-pumpers.org address where he gets the mail from people who are
 on vacation or changing addresses or just trying to change from Full mail to
Digest. We
TRY to do things promptly, but can only do so with YOUR HELP.