RE: [IP] Diabetes Software

Well, I HAVE written software for computers...but nothing diabetes related  or
available for general use.  :-)

I wrote Logbook DM for my own personal use (and, in fact, bought a PDA JUST so
that I could write it!).  I then decided to sell it because it was easier than
anything else out there, and thought others could use it.

So, I'm afraid I can't help you personally.  However, there is a lot of
software available for desktop computers.  One available that I know of is
DIABASS that is pretty decent.  There is also a free one that is available
called BgTracker, etc.  Check the insulin-pumpers links page.