RE: [IP] Pet Assistance?

I almost think the program was on the Discovery Channel because it devoted
lots of time to the issue. Does that ring a bell? And you're right, I forgot
about the seizure issue but that was also covered. We must have seen the
very same program.

Margo and Patty, Nope you are not crazy! Several years ago there was a new
documetary (I think that is what you were refering to Margo?) about
 pets. There are some dogs that would even tell their person that they were
to have an epileptic seziure, so the person would go lay safely on the
This prevented a potentially dangerous fall in a potentially dangerous
Also discussed were pets that signal their persons (notice I didn't say
 owner) that they were high or low and yes, pets that can tell if a person
cancer. Sounds a little far out, but totally true and I totally believe it.
Wish I could find that show. Maybe 60 minutes?

Tina Hudspeth dxd age 28, 1994
On insulin 1996
Pumping 4/10/03 and loving it.